Monday, December 14, 2015

Happy Happy Birthday!



On Friday, December 11 the Lord blessed me to celebrate my 34th Birthday!  It's always a blessing to have the opportunity to live to see another birthday.  I give God all of the praises for allowing me to continue to grow in wisdom and for allowing me to the opportunity to continue to fulfill the purpose that He has placed on the inside of me.

I was blessed to celebrate with my wonderful husband on Friday.  He woke me up with kisses as he told me how much he loved me.  He then told me that I could sleep in and that he would make his own breakfast and lunch.  I was very grateful for that lol but I got up and helped him out anyways. While at work, my sister, who is also my supervisor, presented me with a balloon and gift card.  After work my husband presented me with several pairs of beautiful earrings that he picked out all by himself lol.  He took me to dinner and we had a wonderful time talking and laughing.  It was a great night!

On Sunday, we were able to celebrate with the entire family.  We have several birthdays in December so we had a party for everyone.  I'm sending Happy Birthday shout outs to my dad, my uncle, and my father-in-law!!!  Needless to say, we had a great time at our party.  Good food, fun, & laughs!  I love mi familia,

I thank God for the blessings of these birthday & I pray that he allows us to see many more!!!

With Gallons of Love,

J.G.





No comments:

Post a Comment