Monday, July 11, 2016

It's Our Anniversary!!!


One Year Down...A Lifetime To Go!


July 11, 2015 was one of the happiest days of our lives.  It was the day that the two of us became one. Fast forward 365 days and we are just as happy and in love as we were the day we said I do! We have had a great first year.  We've had our ups and our downs and we've had our trials but through them all we continue to keep our faith and trust in God and allow Him to see us through every situation.  I am so thankful to God for blessing me with such a great guy.  He loves and accepts me for me...flaws and all. He's patient and kind.  He's the hardest working man I know and he's a great provider. He encourages me to go after all of my dreams and he is my #1 supporter.  He's been such a blessing to my life and I couldn't imagine him not being apart of it. I have watched God do some amazing things in his life over the past year and I know that God has much more in store for him and us.  We have grown both as individuals and a couple over the past year.  With God, we will continue to grow.  We believe that the best is still yet to come and we are very excited about future.  I love doing life with this guy and I am looking forward to spending a couple of forever's with him. Happy Anniversary My Love! Forever your Mrs. 

...and the two shall become one flesh. So they are no longer two but one flesh. Mark10:8

No comments:

Post a Comment