Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Give Thanks


Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. Ps. 118:1

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I look forward to the three "f's"...Food, Family, & Fun! Typically, my family gathers at my parents house and we enjoy a big family dinner with amazing food and lots of laughs.  I love my family and spending time with them is one of favorite things to do. I have so much to be thankful for this holiday season.  My family and I are alive, well, and healthy. This will be my husband & I's first Thanksgiving as a married couple!  I am excited to spend the day with my family as well as some of my husband's family that will be joining us this year.
As we embark on this holiday season, I give THANKS to the Lord because He has been so incredibly good to us.  I thank Him for blessing me with a wonderful family and allowing me another opportunity to spend this holiday season with them.  Family is everything and worth more than any type of material thing.  So I thank you so much Lord for the Blessing of Family.

Happy Thanksgiving from My Family to Yours!

With Gallons of Love,

J. G.

No comments:

Post a Comment