Monday, January 11, 2016

6 Months & Counting...


Today, I would like to wish the love of my life, my best friend, MY husband a Happy 6 Month Anniversary!! Yay!!! I thank God for my husband. He is truly an amazing man and he is absolutely perfect for this girl right here lol. He puts up with me which sometimes isn't the easiest thing to do so I've heard lol. He is a very kind and strong man. I am so very proud of him. I have seen him grow in so many ways. We have had some ups and downs in our relationship, yet he has remained constant.  He is a great supporter and I can truly say that he has my back.  We have each other's back and God is in the center.

Some may not celebrate 6 month anniversaries but I enjoy celebrating the small things.  Some marriages are headed for a downward spiral at 6 months and I can speak from a past experience.  So the fact that my husband and I are very happy at this point is worth celebrating in my book!  We took the day off from work and just hung out with each other.  We went to lunch, ran errands, watched some Netflix and chilled ;-) It was a great day!  I asked my husband how he thought the first six months were and he said that it has been "interesting yet fun."  I would have to agree with him. It can be very interesting living with a person for the first time.  You get to know them in ways that you haven't known them before and learn things about him that you may not have known.  We're learning to just go with the flow and adjust as necessary.  The fun part is experiencing life together.  Being able to be with your best friend everyday.  Making memories.  Living, Laughing and Loving Together.  It's a great time.

I'm looking forward to the next 6 months.  I pray that God continues to bless our union and continues to help us grow together as one.  Happy Anniversary Mr. Gallon!! I love you to the moon and back.  I enjoy doing life with you.  Forever your Mrs!

With Gallons of Love,

J.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment