Monday, January 18, 2016

2016 Sugar Paper Planner Review (For My Planner Girls)



Recently, I have been into paper planning to try to help myself stay organized.  Paper planning is basically using an actual planner to plan and write out your day as opposed to some type of electronic device. Paper planning isn't for everyone.  A lot of people these days just prefer to keep up with things on their phones.  I love to write so actually writing things out in a planner is right up my alley! YouTube helped me to discover that there is whole planner community.  There are many types and brands of planners.  Prices can range anywhere from $10 - $80.  The more expensive planners are very nice, however; the way my bank account is set up...lol.  Last year, I actually did purchase one of the more expensive and well known brands.  It was very nice and customized but in the end I felt like I wasted money because it just did not work for me.  It was just too much going on.  

For 2016, I wanted to find something that worked for me.  I stalked every popular planner brand's website and Instagram pages for the last couple months in 2015. I was two weeks into January and still had not made a choice.  I wasn't really feeling spending a ton of money so one day I just decided to see what Target had to offer.  That's when I discovered the Sugar Paper Planner line.  I was able to find a functional planner that fit MY needs and it only costs $10!  So far, I have been LOVING my new planner.  I was skeptical at first because it was so cheap.  But so far, so good.  It has a weekly and monthly layout so that I can plan my entire month as well as each week.  It also has a notes section in the back which I love.  If you're interested in the Sugar Paper Planner, there are a couple YouTube videos you can check out or you can head to your local Target.  I think it is a great planner for the price and it is very functional.  I'll see how it holds up throughout the year!

With Gallons of Love,

J.G.



No comments:

Post a Comment