Sunday, September 25, 2016

Happy Birthday Bestie!


Today, I would like to take the time out to wish one of my best friends in the world a Very Happy 35th Birthday!

Maya and I met in the 1st grade and have been friends ever since.  Many friendships don't last a lifetime but we have stood the test of time thus far.  I am so thankful for her friendship.  She has been there to offer her encouragement and support through my ups and downs.  I appreciate her honesty and the fact that she gives it to me raw and uncut.  She is not the type of friend to uphold you in the wrong but she holds you accountable.  

She is the epitome of strength in my opinion. I have watched her go through some really tough situations and through it all she's never given up and she's never lost her faith,  Regardless of how she may feel she still gets up and she does what she has to do for her family. She doesn't complain and she tries to keep a positive attitude. She constantly makes lemonade out of lemons. She is an awesome mom, wife. woman and role model. 

Happy Birthday Friend! You deserve every good thing that God has in store for you. I pray continued blessings over you and your family.  I pray that God will continue to strengthen you and bless you with many more birthdays.  I want to be like you when I grow up lol. Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Omg......thank you so much friend, your words mean more than you can imagine. Love you so much for being an awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete