Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sickle Cell Warrior!

 

During the month of September we've been celebrating Sickle Cell Awareness!

Before the month is over I wanted to take the time out to honor all of the Sickle Warriors out there. Sickle Cell hits home for me because me and a few of my family members were born with the disease.  It is a terrible disease and I salute each and every person that's in the fight and honor those that have lost the fight.

I thank God for keeping me healthy and strong for all of these years.  It's a blessing to be able to live a normal life and still go after my dreams.  There are so many people that suffer from the disease that are unable to lead normal lives due to being in constant pain and constantly hospitalized.  My heart truly goes out to each and every Sickle Cell Warrior. Keep fighting. Keep believing. Keep pushing. Keep praying.

Remember that God is a Healer and Sickle Cell Does Not Have to Stop Your Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment